Friday, September 19, 2008

Southern Rock and Country



I do a lllooottt of hard rock and metal, well I am going to tell yall bout my first love, Country and Southern Rock. A lot of people always ask me and I quote."Why do you like country?" The answer is simple, back in the 90's christian music was kinda lame, they played the same songs over and over and over and over and over and over and over x1,000,000 and that is why I started listening to country, then I started to listen to southern rock, and then the rock and metal came on the scene. My five favorite country and southern rock songs are.
1.Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd
2.Rollin, Rollin by Big & Rich
3.All Summer Long by Kid Rock (one thing I don't like Kid Rock, I just like that song )
4.Beast on the Mic by Cowboy Troy
5.Blind man by Black Stone Cy

No comments: