Wednesday, May 7, 2008

DECIFER DOWN, THOUSAND FOOT KRUTCH, AND SKILLET




What a night I went to see Skillet on there "Comatose Tour" and Decipher down was awesome, and after the concert I was at there booth and the lead singer looked at me and said he had the same shirt as me. Which is pretty cool seeing as how the shirt is from target. Thousand foot Krutch RAWKED!!! They were the second band and OH MY GOSH they are awesome. When they were sing there song "Rawk Fist" you couldn't even hear the Trevor, and Skillet. This was the second time I saw them and this was the best concert I have ever been to. We were like 5 feet from the stage and you could see everything. My friend Lauren staid back and bought posters to get autographed when Sara and I got waters(Murry Hill has an A.C. problem) and sadly skillet wasn't doing autographs. Well it was a very good concert and I won't be forgetting this one any time soon.

1 comment:

Spivey Family said...

Oh my gosh that was so much fun!!!

you'll never find better concert buddies than us!!