Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Colorado is sooo beautiful

We are in Colorado on a ten day house hunting trip. We have been here for 3 days, and this is the first time that I have been ale to get on the computer long enough to post anything. The last two days have been non-stop house hunting, but we are done(Lord willing) and Mom and Dad are making an offer on a house. (sorry for all yall in Florida, yes we are moving) The mountins are sooooo beautiful. The first day that we were in The mile High City we went to "Red Rocks" and let me tell you this right now. You take a kid that has not seen a hill in like 5 years and stick him in a very hilly place. He will go crazy, but they are beautiful, words can not discribe them. Sorry I don't have any pictures, I will try and get video on my blog in the next few days.

No comments: