Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Update part 3....

Well now we are in St.Louise, and it is 10:53 now. We were in the car from 10:30am to 9:00pm. It wasn't that bad though. I listened to my ipod for 6 hours straight and I listened to(this is for you brenden and brogan. They gave me crap about listening to AFI forty fimes straight)Face Down by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus 30 times striaght, but you guys like that song so. Will there be any hate mail, I don't know. The driving wasn't that bad, and I slept through 3pm so I guess that is good.

2 comments:

MissyMac said...

Hi Clay,

Your Aunt Missy from NY just checking in...just found your blog via your great grandma, of all people! Travel safe and give my love to everyone...I'll share your blog with your cousins if that's ok...we are moving too, although not as far, but since you are such a pro, maybe you can give some advice to JP & Logan! Is it ok to stay in touch here?

Spivey Family said...

AFI is like the best car-trip music ever!!!!